Maximum Media is Ireland’s leading, premium digital publishing company and the fastest growing media company in Europe. We are home to four of Ireland’s most popular digital lifestyle brands – JOE, Her, SportsJOE and HerFamily – and we are passionate about creating content people want to engage with and share. At over 1.5 million, we have the largest social media audience of any publishing platform in Ireland.
We are on the look-out for a talented Video Editor to join our broadcast production team. This person must have extensive professional editing experience and outstanding communication skills. They must be highly organised, possessing a strong editorial point of view, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
The person who takes this role will be heavily involved in creating content across the Maximum Media brands, along with editing broadcast packages and content for our made-for-social live TV productions.
- 2-3 years of professional editorial experience in a fast paced environment, with emphasis on broadcast and social video content
- Ability to work closely with Directors, Producers, and partner teams such as Client Services, and be a calming influence at the centre of productions
- Management of feedback from Clients to fulfill the needs of the edit
- Good sense for timing, pacing, and controlling story flow through editing
- Strong ability to edit music to maximize its impact in a production
- Strong time-management, staying on top of calendar and working well under tight deadlines
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently
- Knowledge of Adobe suite including Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder
- Knowledge of current post-production industry-standard workflows and organisations
If you think this sounds like you, please send your showreel and CV/cover note to [email protected], by Friday May 12th.